ADAPTIVE HYBRID LEARNING WORKSHOP
Schedule | Registration Information
The 2023 Adaptive Hybrid Learning (AHL) Workshop will be held virtually on February 16 and 17, 2023.
This comprehensive, hands-on workshop will prepare education leaders to understand and explore adaptive hybrid learning (AHL), seven principles of AHL, the types of active learning for AHL, and how to implement AHL in higher education setting. Workshop attendees will develop a deep, practical understanding of how to:
• Ensure Student Learning and Engagement: Consider the critical questions about educational principles while working to ensure meaningful learning outcomes and better learning experiences for students across diverse learning platforms.
• Design Adaptive Hybrid Learning Strategies: Effectively align institutional/program/course outcomes, develop adaptive assessment strategies, and build systemic support.
• Develop an Action Plan: Discuss practical approaches to further develop your unique curriculum and make it more responsive to diverse learners and real-world contexts.
During the Workshop, participants will:
• Engage in hands-on work sessions and receive one-on-one assistance with their projects from experienced AHL experts.
• Gain insight from professionals with extensive experience designing and implementing assessment methods aimed at developing adaptive content in hybrid setting.
• Observe how AHL strategies can improve student’s academic achievement and learn firsthand how to foster student learning.
• Receive feedback on Adaptive Hybrid Learning course design, teaching practices, and curriculum.
• Workshop sessions begin at 10 a.m. and end by 4:30 p.m. (EST), with some additional material for you to review asynchronously.
• From Principles to Practice: Transforming Education
• Adaptive Hybrid Learning (AHL)
• Assessing Mastery of Adaptive Hybrid Learning
• Feedback and Adaptive Learning Assessment
• Designing Hybrid Content with Adaptive Learning Assessments
• Implementing Adaptive Hybrid Learning Strategies in Higher Education
• Educational Technologies to Support for Adaptive Hybrid Learning
• Special interest work groups that are generally discipline-based
• Individual/Team Work Time
Our Workshop presenters are the experts in Adaptive Hybrid Learning (AHL). You will get to know our team and experience multiple opportunities for informal discussions addressing your specific questions and needs.
Adaptive Hybrid Learning (AHL) Workshop Registration Fees
Individual Rate: $1,650
Team Rate: $1,450 per person
(A team consists of two or more participants from the same institution.)
Special pricing may be available for very large groups or for need-based discounts.
Please email email@example.com to discuss options.
Registration Deadline: February 2, 2023
Continuing Your Work After the Workshop
Do you need more time to reflect and work on a project or an area of inquiry with individualized consultation and support from MCC experts? Workshop participants will receive discounted MCC consulting rates for up to one year after the workshop.
Contact us to arrange for an MCC consultant at your campus.
For more information about the workshop, registration, or consultations,